Become a Bodyguard
A licensed bodyguard can work in a variety of roles and settings
Our intensive bodyguard training program is the ultimate educational experience for anyone interested in pursuing a career in personal protection. The course is designed to provide students with the knowledge, skills, and confidence necessary to excel in the field of bodyguarding.
- Personal Close Protection: Bodyguards are often hired to protect VIPs, celebrities, politicians, and high-net-worth individuals from physical harm. They may also be hired to protect families, children, and other individuals from harm.
- Corporate Security: Bodyguards may also be employed by corporations to provide security for executives and other employees. They may also be hired to provide security for events and venues, such as conferences and concerts.
- Executive Close Protection: Bodyguards may also be employed as executive protection officers, responsible for providing security for business leaders, executives, and other high-profile individuals.
- Private Investigation: Some licensed bodyguard may also choose to work as private investigators, using their skills to investigate criminal activity, perform background checks and surveillance.
- Maritime Security: Bodyguards with maritime security experience may also be hired to provide escort services for ships, boats, and other vessels. This may include escorting vessels through high-risk areas, such as the Gulf of Aden, where piracy is a concern.
- Private Military Security: Close protection operatives may also work for Private military contractors (PMCs) specialized in services related to war and conflict, including combat operations, strategic planning, intelligence collection, operational and logistical support, training, procurement, and maintenance.
Have a question? Our team is available to answer you!
The salary for a bodyguard
The Salary can vary greatly depending on the country, the level of experience, and the specific employer. However, here is a general idea of the average salary for a bodyguard in some countries:
In the United States, the average salary is around $70,000 per year, but this can vary depending on the level of experience and the specific employer.
In the United Kingdom, the average salary is around £45,000 to £75,000 per year. The salary can vary depending on the level of experience and the specific employer.
In Australia, the average salary for a bodyguard is around $60,000 to $80,000 per year. The salary can vary depending on the level of experience and the specific employer.
In South Africa, the average salary is around R150,000 to R250,000 per year. The salary can vary depending on the level of experience and the specific employer.
Working as a close protection officier in a hostile zone can be a highly lucrative profession, as it typically pays significantly more than regular security missions in local areas. The average salary is 80,000$ to +++.
The increased level of danger and specialized skills required in hostile environments demand higher pay rates, making this line of work attractive to experienced security personnel looking to increase their earning potential.